1 – General information
Your privacy is very important to us and we value your privacy. The purpose of this policy is to inform you of our practices regarding the collection, use and sharing of information that you may provide to us through our site. We invite you to read this document carefully in order to know and understand our practices regarding the processing of your personal data that we implement.
In accordance with the general regulations on personal data EU 2016/679 (RGPD – General Regulation on Data Protection),
Each visitor can access his or her personal information and have it corrected or deleted, if necessary, by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The e-mail addresses collected are not shared with third parties, other than the technical service providers hosting the data on the Site. You can unsubscribe from our newsletters at any time by clicking a link in the footer of a newsletter.
The Site may use a “cookie” that will allow the visitor to be identified in a non-nominative way. Visitors are reminded that they may oppose the registration of cookies by configuring their browser accordingly.
The Site implements means intended to ensure the security of the files constituted from the nominative data collected on the Site. However, the Site does not control the risks linked to the operation of the Internet and draws the attention of Internet users to the existence of possible risks in terms of confidentiality of data transiting via this network and declines any responsibility attached to this risk.
2 – The collected information
We may collect and process the following data:
2.1 – Information about your computer, including your I.P. address, your geographical location, the type and version of your browser, and your operating system ;
2.2 – Information about your visits to and use of this website, including the referring source, the duration of the visit, the pages viewed, and the website navigation paths;
2.3 – Information relating to the purchases you make, the services you use or the transactions you carry out on our site, which includes your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and banking information;
2.4 – Information contained in all communications you send to us by e-mail or on our website, including their content and metadata;
2.5 – Any other personal information that you communicate to us.
Before disclosing personal information about another person to us, you must obtain that person’s consent to the disclosure and processing of that personal information in accordance with the terms of this policy.
3 – Use of your personal information
Personal information provided to us through our website will be used for the purposes described in this policy or in the relevant pages of the site. We may use your personal information for :
- Allow your use of the services offered on our website;
- To send you the goods purchased on our site;
- Send you statements, invoices and collect your payments;
- To refund you in case of dispute;
- To send you commercial communications not related to marketing;
- Send you e-mail notifications that you have expressly requested;
- Send you our newsletter by e-mail, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time of your wish to no longer receive our newsletter);
- Process requests and complaints relating to your purchase on our website, made by you or concerning you;
- Maintain the security of our website and prevent fraud;
- Verify compliance with the terms and conditions that govern the use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent through our website’s private messaging service).
If you submit personal information on our website for the purpose of publishing it, we will publish it and may use this information in accordance with the permissions you grant us.
Your privacy settings may be used to limit the publication of your information on our website and may be adjusted in your privacy settings on the website.
Without your explicit consent, we will not provide your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing or that of other third parties.
4 – Disclosure of your personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisors, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors to the extent reasonably necessary for the purposes set forth in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law ;
- In connection with any current or future legal proceedings;
- To any person we reasonably believe is a member of a court or other authority having jurisdiction to disclose such personal information if, in our opinion, such court or authority would be likely to request disclosure of such personal information.
- To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for fraud prevention and risk reduction purposes);
- To the purchaser (or potential purchaser) of any business or assets in our possession that we wish (or intend) to sell;
Except as otherwise provided in this policy, we will not share your personal information with third parties.
5 – Retention of your personal information
Personal information that we process for any purpose is not retained longer than necessary for that purpose or purposes.
However, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data :
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law ;
- Financial data (e.g., payments, refunds, etc.) are retained for the period required by applicable tax and accounting laws.
- If we believe the documents may be relevant to any current or potential legal proceedings;
- To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for fraud prevention and credit risk reduction purposes).
We retain your personal data, however, it is possible that the data we collect when you use our Platforms may be transferred to other countries, some of which may have less protective personal data protection legislation than that in force in the country where you reside. This is particularly the case for data transmitted to our subcontractors located outside the European Union, especially in the United States.
6 – Security of your personal information
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all personal information you provide to us on secure servers (password and firewall protected).
- All electronic financial transactions made through our website will be protected by encryption technologies.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the Internet is inherently insecure, and that we cannot guarantee the security of your data sent over the Internet.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password you use to access our website; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
7 – Amendments
We may occasionally update this policy by posting a new version on our website. You should check this page periodically to ensure that you are aware of any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by e-mail or through our website’s private messaging service.
8 – Your rights on your personal data
Where required by applicable law, you have the right to obtain a copy of the personal data we hold about you. Before responding to your request, we may verify your identity and ask you to provide us with further information to respond to your request.
We will endeavour to respond to your request within a reasonable time and, in any event, within the time limits set by law.
You may also change or delete this information by contacting us directly by e-mail.
Please note that we may retain certain information about you where we are required to do so by law or where we have a legitimate reason to do so. This is the case, for example, if we believe that you have committed fraud or violated our Terms and Conditions of Use and we wish to prevent you from circumventing the laws in force.
9 – Third party website
Our website contains hyperlinks to third party websites and information about them. We have no control over these sites and are not responsible for their privacy policies or practices.
10 – Updating information
Please let us know if the personal information we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
11 – Cookies
We use Google Analytics and Adwords on our website to :
– follow users as they navigate through the website,
– improve, analyze the use of the website,
– administer the website,
– prevent fraud and improve the security of the website,
– personalize the website for each user.
Most browsers allow you to refuse or accept cookies – for example :
1/ with Internet Explorer (version 10), you can block cookies using the alternative cookie management settings available by clicking on “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy” and then “Advanced”;
2/ with Firefox (version 24), you can block all cookies by clicking on “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy” then selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu and unchecking “Accept cookies from sites”; and
3/ with Chrome (version 29), you can block all cookies by accessing the “Personalize and control” menu and then clicking on “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Content settings” and selecting “Prevent sites from setting data” in the “Cookies” header.
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact on the use of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use the full functionality of our website.
You can delete cookies already stored on your computer – Example :
1/ with Internet Explorer (version 10), you need to delete the cookie file manually (you can find instructions to do so here http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835);
2/ with Firefox (version 24), you can delete cookies by clicking on “Tools”, “Options”, and “Privacy”, then selecting “Use custom settings for history” and clicking on “Show cookies”, then “Delete all cookies”;
3/ with Chrome (version 29), you can delete all cookies by accessing the “Personalize and Control” menu and then clicking on “Settings”, “Show Advanced Settings” and “Delete Browsing Data” and then “Delete Cookies and Data from Other Sites’ Modules” before clicking on “Delete Browsing Data”.
Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the use of many websites.
12 – Contact